CEO Advisor Newsletter December 2014
5 Ways that CEOs Improve Their Performance
Meet with Seasoned, Trusted People As a CEO, it is your job to find professionals from outside your company who can bring knowledge and experience to plan, solve problems and help you in execution. Seek out advisors and other leaders in business to ensure you have professional help and the hands-on advice you need. Learn from ExperienceEffective decision making is paramount to your company's success. Your ability to review and assess past actions for ways to improve distinguishes great CEOs from good CEOs. Learning from others who are trusted and seasoned professionals, such as other industry CEOs or business advisors, is critical to improving performance and success. Gather FeedbackGain valuable feedback about your performance. It is not enough to just ask for feedback and hope it comes to you. You should actively solicit feedback both from your employees, as well as others, such as a board member or a seasoned business advisor or consultant. Feedback from a trusted business advisor should be on a regular schedule to ensure real benefit and follow through. Seek out MentorsReach out to those who have gone before you to gain from their experience. The CEO job is difficult, so make sure you have business professionals and/or a trusted business advisor in your circle who have been in the chair and know the challenges of the job. Plan and ExecuteAs soon as you engage with a professional that can help you, formulate goals together and prioritize the goals with target completion dates. Then, focus on each goal to ensure that progress is being made. November and December are the best months to plan for the new year, so be proactive and seek out help today. CEO Advisor, Inc. can help you achieve these five critical traits and help your business become a high performing company. We work with CEOs, presidents and business owners of small to mid-size companies to grow your business to the next level.
For a free initial consultation, contact Mark Hartsell, MBA, CEO at 949-629-2520 or email MHartsell@CEOAdvisor.com.
CEO Advisor, Inc. Advises Home Run Media Group on Sales Strategy and Growth
- CEO Advisor, Inc. (www.CEOAdvisor.com), a leading business advisory firm in Newport Beach, CA is providing sales strategy, marketing and growth advisory services to the CEO of Home Run Media Group, Inc. (www.home-run.com).
- Home Run Media Group is a leading provider of branded marketing materials, such as large format signage, displays, POP, promotional products, logo apparel and digital printing solutions for a diverse array of industries including technology, healthcare, cosmetic, action sports, beverage, hospitality, fashion and apparel, fast food and others serving the Southern California market.
- CEO Advisor provides business advisory services affordably and effectively with hands-on work performed to assist CEOs, presidents, business owners and principal executives of small and mid-size companies on growth, business strategy, business planning, business processes, sales strategy, sales team building, sales training, marketing, operations, finance, funding, mergers and acquisitions advisory services to grow their businesses to the next level.
- As a trusted CEO Advisor® to business owners since 2004, the firm specializes in providing business consulting services in a one-to-one advisory role on a weekly basis to address specific issues and maximize sales, profits and business value to generate a substantial return on our client's investment.
- Mark Hartsell, CEO of CEO Advisor, Inc. states, "Home Run Media has the expertise, a full range of marketing related products and services and over twenty years of experience serving marketing executives. Home Run is now accelerating its growth to new and existing customers, and growing their business to the next level."
- Patrick Brenden, CEO of Home Run Media Group states, "Our primary goal is to expand the range of services to our existing customers and more deeply penetrate the Southern California market. We are excited to implement a dynamic new sales strategy to achieve our goals. CEO Advisor has provided the expertise and hands-on advice to enable us to expand and grow rapidly."
- About Home Run Media Group, Inc.
- Home Run Media Group is a regional supplier of branded marketing materials, large format signage, displays, POP, promotional products, logo apparel, digital printing solutions and related marketing services for multiple industries serving customers throughout Southern California. For more information, contact Ariel Bayacal, Sales Manager at (714) 901-0109, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.Home-Run.com for more information.
- About CEO Advisor, Inc.
- CEO Advisor provides business consulting services affordably and effectively to meet the specific needs of small to mid-size companies in a wide range of industries, including technology, media, professional service firms, light manufacturing and many more. CEO Advisor's mission is to advise CEOs, presidents, business owners and executives with the needed expertise and focus, coupled with hands-on advice and work performed to grow your business to the next level.
- Contact Mark Hartsell, CEO of CEO Advisor, Inc. at (949) 629-2520 in Orange County, CA, by email at mhartsell@CEOAdvisor.com or visit us at www.CEOAdvisor.com for more information.